Stop the GroupThink and Be Accountable to a Board!
Many privately held companies count on their CPA, attorney or banker to give them advice. Those advisors certainly bring value, and are best augmented by an official board that brings accountability, hard questions, and is not afraid of “losing the account.” Boards of Advisors give advice; Boards of Directors make decisions. Becky’s diverse background brings value in both situations.
Common results include:
- Improved results emanating from insights overlooked by others
- Consistent executive focus on the most important priorities
- Introspection and modified behaviors by owners now able to listen to outside experts
- Focus on creating success of the entire organization rather than on past financial performance
- Fiduciary responsibility to support the best interests of all stakeholders
- An entirely new view of what is possible
This service is optimal for:
- Privately held companies under $750MM in sales
- Companies with existing boards that could benefit from operational expertise
- Companies that value external accountability and guidance